Kids can learn and practice the Persian alphabet by printing out these Bingo Cards. This set includes 4 sets of cards, allowing 4 children to play at once.
The pack consists of:
- 4 x activity sheet includes:
- 2x sheet bingo card ( 2 bingo card in each page – 4 sets of cards)
- 1x caller sheet (alphabet card)
- 1x “Circle” bingo marker (you can cut out and use to mark the spots)
How To Use This Product:
- Print out 8.5 x 11 sized white paper and cut along the edge.
- Cut out the caller sheet squares and place them in a bowl OR instead of cutting, simply mark off each number as you call it with a pencil.
- Print off the printable bingo token page or instead use cereal, buttons, or coins as the markers.
How to Play Alphabet Bingo:
- Give each child a bingo card and set of 16 marker squares.
- Choose letters out of the bowl, having the child place a token when called When they get 4 letters in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally they will call out Bingo and the game will be over. To start again, simply place the letters back in the bowl, clear the boards, and start again.