All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. If you don’t pay for your class before it starts, we cannot guarantee your place. We cannot accept partial payments. Payments cannot be made on the first day of class.
We cannot offer refunds, credits, or make-up classes for missed classes during our class sessions. Due to Gandomak’s full class schedule, we cannot provide you with make-up time, and our teachers cannot provide individual lessons for missed classes. Hopefully, your child can attend all classes in the session, but we will do our best to get them caught up with the lesson(s) during future classes when absences occur. Please note that it is not always possible to make up activities and lessons due to specialized lessons or activities taught during the class.
Inclement Weather/Unforeseen Building Closure
If there is inclement weather or unforeseen building closure on the day of class, we will do our best to schedule a make-up class which will be announced by email; however, this may not be guaranteed.
General Class Policies
- For ages 1.5 to 3.5: Parents,/legal guardians,/nannies must accompany kids in this class.
- For ages 1.5 to 3.5: Activities happen in our circle. One parent in class should accompany each child. This ensures that the rhythm of activities runs smoothly for children, and they can interact with their parents, teachers, and peers. Due to classroom size, only one parent must accompany the child in the circle. The other parent may stay outside the classroom.
- For ages 1.5 to 3.5: Please engage with your child during circle time. This looks like sitting with your child and supporting them while on the carpet. Please keep adult conversation during class time to a minimum. We want students to fully engage during this time and grasp the new concept being taught.
- For ages 4+: Children cannot be dropped off or left unattended once the class is over. Parents need to accompany their children to class and pick them up on time.
- For ages 4+: Parents may attend the first 10 min. of the first class only. Parents are welcome to wait for their child in the waiting center or return once the class has finished.
If your 3.5 to 5-year-old child does not feel comfortable and still needs your presence, please stay with them. If you want your child to get used to being by themselves slowly, please discuss it with the teacher before class.
General Class Policies
The Gandomak reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class if enrollment does not meet the minimum enrollment standard. Notifications will be sent to those enrolled by email.